Summer tobogganing at Tegelberg
Directly at the valley station of the Tegelberg Cable Car you will find the 760 m long summer toboggan run. Get on it and have fun. The summer toboggan run is very popular with little and big children. Around the toboggan run, there are other leisure facilities, such as a children's playground, a scooter track, water games, a KidBag and a trampoline. The bungee trampoline is a new attraction.
In the beer garden next door you will find small Bavarian snacks and cold as well as hot drinks. An experience for young and old!
Summer tobogganing Nesselwang
The toboggan run at the Alpspitze in Nesselwang is the longest run in the Allgäu with 1000 m and has 13 curves and 1 tunnel. Children are allowed to use the run starting from 3 and up to 7 years old, but only accompanied by an adult on double sleds.
DAV Climbing Centre Allgäu
Run by the Alpine Club Füssen, the hall is located in Rieden am Forggensee together with the sports grounds for football and tennis, and at the same time the administrative office.
Since the hall is located on the B 16, it is very easy to reach. Then you can climb up to 15 m on an area of 880 m². About 100 routes with difficulty levels of 3 - 11 are waiting for beginners and advanced; just like the 105 m² large boulder area.
There is also a possibility for handicapped athletes or those who climb for therapeutic purposes to train here. Furthermore, the rooms are equipped with floor heating, as well as shower and changing rooms; a bistro is also there for you. On request special dates can be booked for sport-, association-, guest- and student groups with a mountain sports trainer or a professional instructor all year round.
Theme playgrounds in Pfronten
Directly in Pfronten, there are numerous occupation opportunities for the little ones in the form of theme playgrounds, such as:
- Fairy playground Pfronten-Steinach
- “Treasure Island” in Pfronten-Heitlern
- Rainbow playground in Pfronten-Röfleuten
- Ritter playground in Pfronten-Ried
- Circus World in Pfronten-Ried
- Planet playground, the first computer’s playground in Germany, in Pfronten-Weißbach
- Robbers’ nest in Pfronten-Kappel
- Magic mountain playground in Pfronten-Rehbichl
- Breiten cable railway playground in Pfronten-Steinach
- Cow-Cow-Matz-playground in Pfronten-Meilingen
- Adventure playground Vilstal in Pfronten-Ried